Exact adjustment is possible only by means of the special device. On models since 1998 adjustment of a beam of light of headlights only in a vertical plane is provided.
At adjustment of a beam of light of headlights following conditions should be satisfied:
– Pressure in tyres should be normal;
– The car should be in the equipped condition: with completely filled fuel tank, the complete set of the tool and a spare wheel;
– The car should be established on an equal horizontal platform;
– Before adjustment it is necessary to shake a car body that all elements of a suspension bracket have risen on the places;
– Adjustment is spent only on a passing light of headlights.
Fig. 15.48. An arrangement of screws of adjustment of light of headlights on models 1996 and 1997: 1 – the holder of a headlight; 2 – the adjusting screw In; 3 – the adjusting screw And; 4 – a template of measurement of an angle of slope of a headlight in a vertical plane
For adjustment on headlights of models 1996 and 1997 are available 2 adjusting screws located from two parties of each headlight (fig. 15.48
On headlights of models since 1998 is available only on one adjusting screw.
Fig. 15.49. Use of a crosswise screw-driver for adjustment of light of headlights on models since 2001
On models with 1998 for 2001 for screw rotation it is necessary to use a wrench, and since 2001 — a crosswise screw-driver (fig. 15.49